Shipping and Return Policy
We typically ship Monday through Friday within 1-2 business days, with the exception of holidays. We ship from Massachusetts. Depending on destination and your shipping preference, shipment could take 1-10 business days to reach you.
Trackable shipments are usually made via USPS or UPS. We are not responsible for lost, mis-delivered, stolen packages or addresses on packages that were entered incorrectly by the customer.
We are unable to cancel orders after they are shipped.
We want you to be delighted with your selection! If you are not satisfied, you may return the items within 14 days of purchase, subject to the criteria below.
- A return authorization request must be approved prior to mailing it. To request the RA, please use this link "Contact Us". Additional shipping instructions will be provided along with the RA.
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- The following items cannot be returned:
- Personalized or Custom items
- Food Items
- Bath, body and personal care products
- Gift cards
- Seasonal and Holiday items
- Final Sale or discounted items
- Items that have been worn, washed, or altered
- Promotional items
- All items must be in original packaging, with tags attached.
- Return shipping costs are at the expense of the buyer and are non-refundable.
- We recommend using USPS, UPS or FedEX with a tracking number. We are not responsible for packages that are damaged or lost in-transit while being returned.
- All items will be inspected and processed within 2-5 business days of receipt. You will receive an email with your issued credit card or store credit.
- If an ineligible item(s) is returned to us, it will be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise:
Our merchandise is fully inspected before it ships, however please let us know if you receive an item that is damaged in transit. All claims must be submitted 2 DAYS from the day you receive your package. You can send a claim to "Contact Us."