Perhaps most famous for his “starry night” paintings, Dutch post-Impressionist artist Vincent van Gogh depicts two lovers under the starry night sky in the iconic Starry Night Over the Rhone. Day or night, you’ll love RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women worldwide. The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap is a wearable work of art, offering elegant protection from rain and wind. Invest in a masterpiece; issued as part of the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the soft and silky travel cape is true to the original art.
- van Gogh original oil painting Starry Night Over the Rhone
- In the Collection of National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo
Reverse Color: Black
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz